Skip to main content

Pindirai Lyrics - Garry Mapanzure

Song Title - Pindirai
Artist - Garry Mapanzure

Lyrics to the song 'Pindirai' by Garry Mapanzure


Kuchema Kuchema
Kutaura kudai zvinenge zvichirema
Vatofambidzana nekutaurirana
Nekubatisana vavenge vachisema
Hadzizi nhema
Ko paye patakatenda
Tikatendeukira iko kune chiedza
Matakadya kare haanyaradze mwana
Mundiro yatakadyira itirai munana

(Chorus)
Pindirai Mwari
Kana muchinzwa Mwari
Kana muri Mwari wezviratidzo
Wezvinoshamisa
Tachema Tachema
Nguva yakwana
*Pindiraiwooooo* ×4

Tinosimudza maoko
Tikamadzisa tinongobata musoro
Zvanyanyisa titorereiwo mitoro
Cause we look to you for a better tomorrow
Mwari vanokodzera ndevapi
Padzokorera padzofurira ndepapi
Patakatadza regererai hatizvipamhi
Minamato yedu igosvika kwamuri

(Chorus)
Pindirai Mwari
Kana muchinzwa Mwari
Kana muri Mwari wezviratidzo
Wezvinoshamisa
Tachema Tachema
Nguva yakwana
*Pindiraiwooooo* ×4

Pindiraiwooooo
Pindiraiwooooo
Pindiraiwooooo

Popular posts from this blog

It All Belongs To You Lyrics - Damita Haddon

Song Title: It All Belongs To You Artist: Damita Haddon   My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You The songs we sing They all belong to You The air we breathe It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-oh It all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-ooh   It all belongs to You Oh-oh-oh It all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-ooh   Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You

Just For Me Lyrics - Kirk Franklin

Top of Form Bottom of Form Song Title - Just For Me Artist - Kirk Franklin Album - Long Live Love Lyrics to the song 'Just for me' by Kirk Franklin, from the album 'Long Live Love' You keep on making a way, making a way just for me You keep on making a way, making a way just for me You keep on making a way, making a way just for me Just for me Many doors You've closed just for me Sometimes You will say no So I’ll be tested in Your fire To purify my desires So my blessings won't be just for me So caught up in myself, I couldn't see The world did not revolve around me So storms are in Your will So I can feel what others feel, their needs If I could speak honestly It don’t feel good, but growing never does It don't seem fair for You to call this love But if necessary pain is the ingredient for change Even when life may be bittersweet, it's working Just for me All the moments I missed that were just for me Becaus...

In The Middle of It Lyrics - Kalley Heiligenthal

Song Title - In The Middle of It Artist - Kalley Heiligenthal Album - Faultlines Lyrics to the song 'In The Middle of It' performed by Kalley Heiligenthal from the album 'Faultlines' Where are You when the wildfire is taking ground? Where are You when the wind comes and knocks us down? Where are You when the waters rise and it looks like we're gonna drown? Where are You now? Where are You now? Where are You in the questions, the in-between? And where are You in the waiting and the unseen? Where are You in the aftermath surrounded by debris? Where are You now? Where are You now? Right in the middle of it, right in the middle of it That's where You'll be found Right in the middle of it, deep in the center of it That's where You are now You'll be right in the middle You'll be right in the middle You are there on the front lines and the retreat You are there in the chaos and in the peace You are there in the victory and You hold...