Skip to main content

My God Is Too Much Lyrics - Dumi Mkokstad


Song Title - My God is too much
Artist - Dumi Mkokstad

Lyrics to the song 'My God is too much' by Dumi Mkokstad
 
Ohh ohh ohh
This God is too much-o
He's just too much
He's too good-o
I love Him
He's too much
This God is too much
I love Him

My God is too much
Oh He's too much
He's too much
I love Him

He's too much
Oh He's too much
He's too much
I love Him

He's too much
Oh He's too much
He's too much
I love Him
 
I love Him
I love Him
  
Uya ng'thanda
Uya ng'nakekela
Uya ng'xolela
He's too much

Wanrata
Wanhlokomela
He's too much
My God is too much-o

He's too much
Oh He's too much
He's too much
I love Him 
This God is too much-o
He's too much
Oh He's too much
He's too much
I love Him [Repeat x3]

Popular posts from this blog

It All Belongs To You Lyrics - Damita Haddon

Song Title: It All Belongs To You Artist: Damita Haddon   My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You The songs we sing They all belong to You The air we breathe It all belongs to You Belongs to You Belongs to You Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-oh It all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-ooh   It all belongs to You Oh-oh-oh It all belongs to You It all belongs to You Oh-oh-ooh   Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over Yes, it all belongs to You My heart My mind My soul belongs to You My love My life It all belongs to You

One Day Lyrics - Imagine Dragons

  Song Title – One Day Artist(s) – Imagine Dragons Album – Mercury - Act 1   I know that one day I'll be that one thing That makes you happy I know I keep you laughing Your sun on a cloudy day The feel of a perfect wave That’s crashing upon your face Yeah, I know that one day, one day Birds outside Will sing me a song tonight I know that it's right on time, time (Twee-da-da-da) Life flies by The moon in the midnight sky Is guiding me to your side, side I know that one day I'll be that one thing That makes you happy I know I keep you laughing Your sun on a cloudy day The feel of a perfect wave That’s crashing upon your face Yeah, I know that one day, one day Can we run away To a place that children play In the grassy fields, fields (Twee-da-da-da) I know they're telling you things that you put in your head, head Promise you that you are better off without them I know that one day I'll be that one thing That makes you happy I know...

Just For Me Lyrics - Kirk Franklin

Top of Form Bottom of Form Song Title - Just For Me Artist - Kirk Franklin Album - Long Live Love Lyrics to the song 'Just for me' by Kirk Franklin, from the album 'Long Live Love' You keep on making a way, making a way just for me You keep on making a way, making a way just for me You keep on making a way, making a way just for me Just for me Many doors You've closed just for me Sometimes You will say no So I’ll be tested in Your fire To purify my desires So my blessings won't be just for me So caught up in myself, I couldn't see The world did not revolve around me So storms are in Your will So I can feel what others feel, their needs If I could speak honestly It don’t feel good, but growing never does It don't seem fair for You to call this love But if necessary pain is the ingredient for change Even when life may be bittersweet, it's working Just for me All the moments I missed that were just for me Becaus...